From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: xterms --featureRICH --suggestions?
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 19:13:07
1 On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:53:58 +0000 (UTC), Martin Vaeth wrote:
2
3 > > To go back to the OP's original point, having hostnames on
4 > > the tabs also makes it obvious which sessions I have open.
5 >
6 > If you use an appropriate prompt as I have recommended
7 > (which modifies [hard] status line) you see the sessions
8 > in the "tabs" of tmux - only that by default they appear
9 > at the bottom (I suppose that this could also be changed)
10 > and that you use "ctrl-a space" to switch them.
11
12 I haven't used tmux for a while, I tried it and went back to screen, but
13 does it really show the titles of all sessions? Screen only shows the
14 current one.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Nobody's perfect and since I'm nobody...!