From: Martin Vaeth <martin@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: xterms --featureRICH --suggestions?
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 20:22:21
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > I haven't used tmux for a while, I tried it and went back to screen, but
4 > does it really show the titles of all sessions?
5
6 On the hardstatus line you see in tmux all sessions
7 with their numbers and "their" hardstatus line.
8
9 [More precisely, you see all windows which in tmux (in contrast to screen)
10 is a different concept than a session. "Their" hardstatus line means:
11 Whatever the corresponding shell has set it to]
12
13 > Screen only shows the current one.
14
15 In tmux the hardstatus line is enabled by default.
16 In screen you need to enable it. Of course, I forgot how I did
17 this many years ago, but I suppose that the following two lines
18 in my screenrc are responsible:
19
20 hardstatus alwayslastline
21 hardstatus string "%{= kg}%-Lw%{+b gy}%50>%n*%f %t%{-}%+Lw%<"