From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LVM, /usr and really really bad thoughts.
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 09:39:41
1 On 2012-03-11 03:36, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2
3 > "This news item is to inform you that once you upgrade to a version of
4 > udev >=181, if you have /usr on a separate partition, you must boot your
5 > system with an initramfs which pre-mounts /usr.
6
7 Ok, I thank both you and Neil for this info. In hindsight I should have
8 looked deeper before asking but now it's out there so other's wanting to
9 know (on the gentoo-user list), knows...
10
11 Best regards
12
13 Peter K