From: Andrew Hoffman <andy.hoffman12@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: wrong ram?
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 20:17:57
1 http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/bios-a-z,1200-11.html toms has good
2 guides on it.
3 http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Understanding-RAM-Timings/26/1
4
5 Its really as easy as navigating the bios to the memory section and
6 changing the timing settings to manual mode. Then adjust to match the
7 setting for the ram. These numbers are your major timings you are concerned
8 with the others use either default values or automatic settings:
9 10-11-10-30 which break down to CAS 10, rRCD(RAS to CAS) 11, tRP 10, tRAS
10 30 your ram should also be 1T memory if you see a setting for it.
11 -Andy