From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get a DVD to burn.
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 18:42:23
1 Joerg Schilling wrote:
2 > Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >> All I know is that I downgraded cdrtools and it worked. I didn't even
6 >> eject the media. Since it works now , I don't guess there is any way to
7 >> test it. Next time I do a backup, I'll upgrade and see if it fails. If
8 >> it does, maybe then we can figure it out. I'll go back to my current
9 >> version and see if it works then. May be a bit before I do backups
10 >> again tho.
11 >>
12 > Hi, is there any news on whether this was more than an "after I downgraded"?
13 >
14 > Jörg
18 Not quite yet. I sort of got really busy. Went on a egg hunt then had
19 to go out of town for a whole day. It was fun but this old dog is tired.
20
21 I'm hoping to test this soon tho. I hadn't forgot.
22
23 Dale
24