From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get a DVD to burn.
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:04:35
1 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > All I know is that I downgraded cdrtools and it worked. I didn't even
4 > eject the media. Since it works now , I don't guess there is any way to
5 > test it. Next time I do a backup, I'll upgrade and see if it fails. If
6 > it does, maybe then we can figure it out. I'll go back to my current
7 > version and see if it works then. May be a bit before I do backups
8 > again tho.
9
10 Hi, is there any news on whether this was more than an "after I downgraded"?
11
12 Jörg
15 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
16 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)