From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trying to get rid of errors related to glib
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:35:44
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen schrieb:
2
3 > Your system is in an illegal state as you have two versions of glib in the
4 > same slot.
5
6 Hmm, I don't know how this could happen. Can't remember doing anything
7 specific related to glib.
8
9 >> Any hints on this?
10 >
11 > Make sure that you have the latest portage (either latest stable or latest
12 > ~arch) i.e. run `emerge -u portage`. If that doesn't fix it I think you
13 > should file a bug against portage at bugs.gentoo.org. In the future as well
14 > as on bugs.gentoo.org please include `emerge --info` with portage tracebacks.
15
16 Emerged portage, didn't help. Tried to mask glib-2.12, and then reemerge
17 2.10 to get one and only one glib-ebuild in one slot, to get able to
18 unmerge it cleanly, didn't help either.
19
20 So I assume I have to file a bug.
21
22 Thanks, Stefan