From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dev-python/isodate breaks my emerge because it's at EAPI?
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 10:53:03
1 On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 07:20:47 +0200, n952162 wrote:
2
3 > I read that, but I last updated 2 months ago.  So, this update breaks
4 > because portage was updated and new ebuilds using that are already being
5 > pushed out?
6
7 You should have seen a message from emerge --sync telling you that a new
8 version of portage was available and to run emerge -1au portage before
9 updating anything else.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 If such a program has not crashed yet, it is waiting for a critical moment
16 before it crashes.
17 -- Murphy's Computer Laws n\xB06