From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dev-python/isodate breaks my emerge because it's at EAPI?
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 13:34:34
1 On 8/3/21 12:52 PM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 3 Aug 2021 07:20:47 +0200, n952162 wrote:
3 >
4 >> I read that, but I last updated 2 months ago.  So, this update breaks
5 >> because portage was updated and new ebuilds using that are already being
6 >> pushed out?
7 > You should have seen a message from emerge --sync telling you that a new
8 > version of portage was available and to run emerge -1au portage before
9 > updating anything else.
13 I find no informational messages containing "portage", "emerge", or
14 "-1au" in any of the 3 sync runs I captured into one log file. I did
15 double check news beforehand, but didn't find anything there.