From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage and fetch restrictions
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 09:29:52
1 Graham Murray wrote:
2 > Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> writes:
5 >> I noticed that portage stops when it runs into a package like java that
6 >> has a fetch restriction. I use the -f option a lot and it used to keep
7 >> fetching then print at the end that a file was not downloaded. Is this
8 >> a bug or is there a reason for this? I sort of liked the old fashioned
9 >> way. At least that way it downloads everything but that one file.
10 >> Right now, it stops at 92 of 887 which leaves a lot left to download.
11 >>
12 >> sys-apps/portage-2.2_rc12 is what I am using.
15 > Are you using the --keep-going flag?
20 Nope. I will now tho. I knew they wouldn't stick us with something
21 like this on purpose.
22
23 Thanks
24