From: Graham Murray <graham@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage and fetch restrictions
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 07:52:44
1 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > I noticed that portage stops when it runs into a package like java that
4 > has a fetch restriction. I use the -f option a lot and it used to keep
5 > fetching then print at the end that a file was not downloaded. Is this
6 > a bug or is there a reason for this? I sort of liked the old fashioned
7 > way. At least that way it downloads everything but that one file.
8 > Right now, it stops at 92 of 887 which leaves a lot left to download.
9 >
10 > sys-apps/portage-2.2_rc12 is what I am using.
11
12 Are you using the --keep-going flag?