From: Andrey Vul <andrey.vul@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trying to solve blockage when trying to install kde-meta-4.1.2
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:14:37
1 On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Rafael Barrera Oro <borafael@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Thank you both for your responses, i will try dealing with QT first and then
3 > emerge udev separately, without any mercilless barbaric
4 > running-around-barely-dressed-waving-an-axe-around unmerging.
5 It'll be faster do do udev first. Get it done and over with.
6 Qt will take 2+ hours to compile.
7
8 > I'm gonna miss the sledgehammer though...
9 I sledgehammer my way through blocks and no problems here :D
10 > Seroiusly, thanks very much for your help
11 >
12 > PD: As soon as i get it done i will tell how the outcome was
13 >
14 > 2008/10/29 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
15 >>