From: Rafael Barrera Oro <borafael@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trying to solve blockage when trying to install kde-meta-4.1.2
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:03:53
1 Thank you both for your responses, i will try dealing with QT first and then
2 emerge udev separately, without any mercilless barbaric
3 running-around-barely-dressed-waving-an-axe-around unmerging.
4
5 I'm gonna miss the sledgehammer though...
6
7 Seroiusly, thanks very much for your help
8
9 PD: As soon as i get it done i will tell how the outcome was
10
11 2008/10/29 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
12