From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is it possible for F5 to delete all contacts in Kmail?!!!
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:47:43
1 On Tuesday 15 Nov 2011 21:36:14 Florian Philipp wrote:
2 > Am 15.11.2011 20:39, schrieb Mick:
3 > > Thankfully this didn't happen on my machine, but I have to fix this all
4 > > the same ...
5 > >
6 > > Is it possible to press F5 (the user thought that this would just refresh
7 > > the content) while in the Kmail address book and as a result all but the
8 > > current contact being deleted?
9 >
10 > Nope, not here. Besides, F5 really is set to Refresh. I also cannot find
11 > another shortkey for this and I doubt anyone would waste time to
12 > implement it.
13
14 Thanks for checking this. Are you using std.vcf or the Kmail 'Personal
15 Contacts' storage for your address book?
16
17 The kaddressbook that was hosed with pressing F5 was in std.vcf. I'm not sure
18 I understand the difference between these two akonadi resources, other than
19 that the std.vcf is the old KDE format under .kde4/share/apps/kabc/std.vcf,
20 while the Personal Contacts seems to be stored under .local.share/akonadi/ ).
21 --
22 Regards,
23 Mick