From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Command for sync history
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:53:13
1 Sebastian Günther wrote:
2 > * Dale (rdalek1967@×××××.com) [24.02.09 05:56]:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> I read and even used this command several times but I can't remember
7 >> what it is now. I searched the forums and even searched through the
8 >> 30,000 emails from this list and can't find it. I did search through
9 >> the emails, not read them all. I even did a equery files gentoolkit and
10 >> portage, no bells went off there either. Anyway, there is a command
11 >> that you put -s after and it lists the sync date and times. I just
12 >> can't recall what it is.
13 >>
14 >> Any clues? I'm loosing my little mind over here. :/
17 > qlop -s
18 >
19 > man q is not that hard to remember
22 >> Thanks
23 >>
24 >> Dale
25 >>
26 >> :-) :-)
30 > HTH
31 > Sebastian
35 It's not IF you remember it. I was thinking genlop at first then eix
36 but "q" never even crossed my mind.
37
38 Thanks
39