From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Print quality unreadable in Firefox
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 03:40:34
1 On 02/23/2016 09:43 PM, Daniel Frey wrote:
2 >
3 > Lo and behold, it's not showing a bitmap font now:
4 >
5 > -----
6 > # fc-match helvetica
7 > n019003l.pfb: "Nimbus Sans L" "Regular"
8 > -----
9 >
10 > I don't know if the font mapping is correct, but I refreshed a page on
11 > bugs.g.o and I can print to PDF without the blocky fonts! So I don't
12 > really care if the font mapping is correct now. I can print again! :-)
15 Amazing, I guess I can stop bringing a JPEG of my boarding pass to the
16 airport now.