From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Quoting style on HTC Dream
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:40:33
1 On Friday 13 November 2009 14:49:02 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 01:25:31 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > My new! improved! shiny! Android phone has a Gmail app. It's nice to
4 > > use but it's quoting style is horrible and looks thusly:
5 >
6 > Try K9-Mail, a proper POP/IMAP mailer that now supports push mail (the
7 > only reason I stuck with the GMail app for the past year).
11 Good link, thanks :-)
12
13 I downloaded it and so far it looks OK, but need to play more. First thing I
14 need to figure out is how to make it refresh the inbox when, and only when, I
15 click the button myself. I don't quite do this "beep at me every time there's
16 a new email" thing - I already have several notebooks for that :-)
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com