From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] suspend2-sources-2.6.14-r9 - Hard Maskd: Why?
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 12:57:36
1 Petteri Räty schrieb:
2 > Alexander Skwar wrote:
3 >> Rumen Yotov schrieb:
4
5 >>>Run: nano /var/portage/profiles/package.mask - search for suspend;
6
7 >> Ah, yes, right, forgot about this. Why is something like
8 >> this not listed in the changelog on CVS?
9 >
10 > ChangeLog only lists changes done in the package folder. package.masking
11 > needs changes only to the package.mask file.
12
13 Okay. But it is change to the package, isn't it? I mean, it now
14 behaves differently than it did before.
15
16 I guess, I don't agree with this decision - but I further guess,
17 that I'll have to live with it, don't I?
18
19 Alexander Skwar
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list