From: Jonathan Nichols <jnichols@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT Good DNS registrar?
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:25:07
1 > Are there any readers of this list that still provide their own
2 > primary/secondary dns services? Or offer secondary services to
3 > others for a fee or free?
4 >
5 > I'm either a dinosaur or I have missed something fundamental on
6 > the evolution of DNS?
9 http://www.easydns.com/secondarydns.php3
10
11 http://www.secondarydns.ca/
12
13 http://www.backupdns.com/index.html
14
15 http://www.twisted4life.com/index.php
16
17 http://soa.granitecanyon.com/
18
19 If you're just looking for a place that will simply act as a slave NS
20 for your zones, give one of them a try.
21
22 There used to be a few more services, and I was offering such services
23 at one point but the sheer volume of "plz set up mi DNS plz!!" noobs
24 became overwhelming.
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list