From: "Серега Филатов" <raxp.worm202@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unable to login some websites using www-client/firefox-68.9.0
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 00:36:46
1 Maybe "do not track" causes this issue?
2 Are you able to log in on firefox-bin? Another browser? Another system in
3 your network?
4
5 On Sun, Jul 5, 2020, 20:36 Valmor F. de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
6 wrote:
9 > Hello list:
10 > I have emerged www-client/firefox-68.9.0 and I am able to log in to, say
11 > google email accounts, etc. However at some other websites that require
12 > username/password, I am not able to log in. I have cleared the cache,
13 > deleted all cookies, etc. Still problematic. I don't get any errors upon
14 > login. Just get straight back to the original site prompting for the
15 > username and password.
16 >
17 > Just checking on this list whether I used all USE flags correctly when
18 > emerging firefox:
19 > bindist, gmp-autoupdate, pulseaudio, screenshot, system-av1,
20 > system-harfbuzz, system-icu, system-jpeg, system-libevent,
21 > system-libvpx, system-sqlite, system-webp.
22 >
23 > I only have two add-ons: flag and dark background loaded.
24 >
25 > Inputs appreciated.
26 > Thanks,
27 > --