From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: "Petri Rosenström" <petri.rosenstrom@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Qemu-KVM on amd64: clock in Windows guest
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:51:39
1 Am 11.02.2011 10:46, schrieb Petri Rosenström:
2
3 > I use kvm on gentoo, I really don't use the clock on the windows
4 > guests (I don't use windows vm) :). But I could guess that the issue
5 > might be with localtime, so you could try using "-rtc base=localtime"
6 > parameter with starting the windows host.
7
8 I find that in virt-manager as well, it is set to localtime.
9 Next there is ACPI and APIC .... both inactive? Should I change that??