From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Complete list of USE flags?
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 18:35:19
1 On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
2 > Hello guys,
3 >
4 > I'm a bit ashamed to ask this question, as it belies how long I haven't
5 > actually installed a 'lightweight' Gentoo system...
6 >
7 > But I digress. On to my question:
8 >
9 > Anyone knows an exhaustive list of USE flags?
10 >
11 > And a related subquestion:
12 >
13 > Is the USE flags list at znurt.org up-to-date?
14 >
15 > The reason I'm asking, is because I'm planning on building *very*
16 > lightweight systems with as small attack surface as possible.
17
18 Supposedly, in the tree all global USE flags are listed in:
19
20 /usr/portage/profiles/use.desc
21
22 The local USE flags are listed in: