From: forgottenwizard <phrexianreaper@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] fetchmail to procmail (or something) to arbitrary dir?
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:49:15
1 On 21:01 Fri 15 Feb , Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Friday 15 February 2008, Michael Higgins wrote:
3 > > Hello, OT post here, but:
4 > >
5 > > I (the office, actually) have this lousy ISP that sells mailboxes
6 > > limited to 50MB. Whatever, I can't change that just now.
7 > >
8 > > I have need to keep all mail in one place... for safekeeping, mostly.
9 > > 50MB is not enough and I get a quota warning.
10 >
11 > Those nice people at google have, like so many other problems we used to
12 > have, solved this one for you too.
13 >
14 > It's called gmail and you just forward everything there
15 >
16 > --
17 > Alan McKinnon
18 > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
19 >
20 > --
21 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
25 I think he was looking for something local to use, in which case he
26 would need to look up something later on.
27
28 I would look up some procmail recipes, and if you find a good guide w/
29 some examples, post them here so the rest of us can share :)
32 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list