From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] fetchmail to procmail (or something) to arbitrary dir?
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 19:04:39
1 On Friday 15 February 2008, Michael Higgins wrote:
2 > Hello, OT post here, but:
3 >
4 > I (the office, actually) have this lousy ISP that sells mailboxes
5 > limited to 50MB. Whatever, I can't change that just now.
6 >
7 > I have need to keep all mail in one place... for safekeeping, mostly.
8 > 50MB is not enough and I get a quota warning.
9
10 Those nice people at google have, like so many other problems we used to
11 have, solved this one for you too.
12
13 It's called gmail and you just forward everything there
16 Alan McKinnon
17 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list