From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] IPv6 not ready here; Hmmm
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 04:57:55
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > Read the FAQ and Info posted.
3 > > From the website:
4 >
5 > If this test fails: it means that the DNS resolver you are using, requires
6 > IPv4 to reach the DNS authoritative servers of your favoriate web sites. In
7 > the near future, every web site of consequence will remain accessible in this
8 > form, so there is no immediate danger.
12 Yea but I use Gentoo. If I wanted to be THAT far behind, I'd go back to
13 Mandriva or something. ;-)
14
15 Seriously, I just don't want to get to far behind and then have trouble
16 playing catch up. It's kind of like not updating Gentoo for a year.
17 It's a mess to catch up and some periods of time are worse than others.
18
19 It's almost midnight here. I'm going to go put the junkyard A/C
20 compressor in my car. It's pushing 100F here and I need to get that fixed.
21
22 Dale
23