From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} New CPU for my motherboard
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:04:00
1 Grant wrote:
2 > My main concern is the memory. My motherboad supports PC100
3 > memory as well as a 133fsb although it's not running at that
4 > speed now. I'll have to crank it up to 133fsb to support the
5 > Tualatin CPU, and I wonder how that will affect the PC-100
6 > memory. Would it be better to buy good Kingston PC-100 memory
7 > and hope it can handle the extra speed,
8
9 That won't work, not reliably.
10
11 > or to buy PC-133 memory
12 > for the motherboard that officially supports PC-100.
13
14 If your motherboard supports FSB at 133 MHz, then it should support
15 PC-133 memory.
16
17 Benno
20 Cetere mi opinias ke ne ĉio tradukenda estas.
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list