From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: USB ports reset/restart
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 04:39:20
1 On 2018-03-05 20:41, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2
3 > I have an usb extension cord pluged-in to the back of the computer "blue
4 > usb port" (I think the color blue designates USB-3), there are two of
5 > them.
6
7 > My usb stick was working OK on one, but it stopped. I pluged the USB
8 > extension cord to the other port; so it was working for a while. Now
9 > the second one stop working as well.
10
11 What if you plug the device directly into the port, without the
12 extension cable?
15 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
16 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
17 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
18 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.