From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ISDN problems
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:21:39
1 I wrote:
2
3 > Thomas U. Nockmann wrote:
4 > > On Wednesday 23 June 2010 Alex Schuster wrote:
5
6 > But still, pppd call <peer> does not work. The system seems to be
7 > dialing, I see familiar messages, but that's it, no more messages at
8 > all.
9 >
10 > When I just tried that again, the system even hung, I could not even
11 > switch to a text shell, I had to reset.
12
13 Strange anough, I was able to dial to the arcor peer, which is an example
14 that comes with capi4kutils. When using the same file, except with
15 different number, user and password, the system hangs. Sort of. When in
16 text mode, I can still switch terminals, and it also works when using
17 screen. I can also enter text, but the enter key does nothing, and
18 ctrl-{C,D,Z} also do nothing.
19
20 Whatever.
21
22 I upgraded to tuxonice-sources-2.6.34, removed a single line in the fcpci
23 sources which made them not compile, and now all is working just as
24 expected.
25
26 Wonko