From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem on Hardware Update
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 22:06:57
1 On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 17:00:04 -0300, João Matos wrote:
2
3 > > > I'm not sure, but It seems my usb keyboard is not recognized. I
4 > > > tried to solve it using "make localmodconfig", but it didn't work.
5 > >
6 > > Do you have both OHCI and UHCI drivers built in your kernel? I can
7 > > never remember which one Intel uses, but AMD chipsets generally use
8 > > the other one.
9
10 > It didn't work. But I have a new erro message:
11 >
12 > device descriptor read/64 error 110
13 > hub 1-1:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 6
14
15 A new error message implies a new error.
16
17 > The only distro I could boot was systemrescueCD, using alternative
18 > kernel. Can't boot Ubuntu. It also doesn't recognize the keyboard.
19
20 Have you compared the output from lsusb and lspci -k with System Rescue
21 Cd and Gentoo?
25 Neil Bothwick
26
27 RAM = Rarely Adequate Memory