From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Odd Chrome behavior when dragging tab to create new window
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 21:21:52
1 On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 12:18:03 +0000, Victor Ivanov wrote:
2
3 > KDE here. I don't use Chrome so I only just fired it up (completely
4 > clean "install") and have the same behaviour.
5
6 KDE here too and I use Chromium all the time and have never seen this
7 behaviour.
8
9 > However, this only seems to be happening when using the "System
10 > titlebar and borders". If you right click on the tab area (not on the
11 > tab itself) and untick said option the issue will disappear. At least
12 > it does on my machine and I can move tabs about as normal.
13
14 I have that option set.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.