From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Shell problem
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 03:18:09
1 looks like an "alias", maybe you have accidentaly edited .bashrc or
2 .bash_profile
3
4 hope this helps
5 Francisco
6
7 On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Ivan Alden <ivan.alden@×××××.com> wrote:
8
9 > Hi all,
10 >
11 > I was working in a shell with tar and I changed something where now when
12 > I type "*" it interprets it as --exlucde
13 >
14 > i.e
15 >
16 > $ *
17 > bash: --exlucde: command not found
18 >
19 > or
20 >
21 > $ ls *
22 > ls: unrecognized option `--exlucde'
23 > Try `ls --help' for more information.
24 >
25 > how can I fix this?
26 >
27 > thanks,
28 > Ivan
35 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
36 and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one
37 idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." -
38 George Bernard Shaw