From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdelibs again: 'moc' & USE flags ?
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:43:49
1 060704 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > So having dropped Confcache, I'll try the whole exercise again.
3
4 FEI I've successfully updated to GCC 4.1.1 , Glibc 2.4 & KDE 3.5.3 .
5 The only problem is that Krusader fails, but there's a thread on Forum
6 & it is predicted that a new version now in CVS will solve things.
7 While Krusader is fun, I rarely have a use for it, so this is low-priority.
8
9 Out of caution in light of recent experiences (smile),
10 I didn't try 'kdehiddenvisibility', but may have a look at that too later.
11 Anyone have thoughts/experiences to offer ?
15 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
16 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
17 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list