From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT Bookeeping recommendations
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 03:23:50
1 Thanks to both. I've been checking some out tonight.
2
3 On Tuesday September 5 2006 22:51, Zac Slade wrote:
4 > On Tuesday 05 September 2006 20:24, Stephen Liu wrote:
5 > > Hi Brett,
6 > >
7 > > > What software does anyone use for bookeeping under Linux. I do some
8 > > > consulting and need to be able to track income, expenses, and do
9 > > > invoices and
10 > > > payments. I don't need anything fancy.
11 > >
12 > > Maybe
13 > >
14 > > GnuCash
15 > > http://www.gnucash.org/
16 >
17 > GnuCash is very good. Also you should investigate KMyMoney. Both programs
18 > are capable. GnuCash has been around longer, but they lack some features
19 > now due to spending the last two years porting to GTK2.
20 >
21 > Good luck,
22 > --
23 > Zac Slade