From: Zac Slade <krakrjak@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT Bookeeping recommendations
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 02:55:54
1 On Tuesday 05 September 2006 20:24, Stephen Liu wrote:
2 > Hi Brett,
3 >
4 > > What software does anyone use for bookeeping under Linux. I do some
5 > > consulting and need to be able to track income, expenses, and do
6 > > invoices and
7 > > payments. I don't need anything fancy.
8 >
9 > Maybe
10 >
11 > GnuCash
12 > http://www.gnucash.org/
13 GnuCash is very good. Also you should investigate KMyMoney. Both programs
14 are capable. GnuCash has been around longer, but they lack some features now
15 due to spending the last two years porting to GTK2.
16
17 Good luck,
18 --
19 Zac Slade