From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Re: [gentoo-user] Thunderbird and IMAP folders
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 18:32:09
1 On 2010-09-02 3:43 PM, Jim Cunning <jcunning@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > It appears that the default configuration for MAXPERIP (maximum number
3 > of connections to accept from the same IP address) was set to 4. (I
4 > assume it's the default, since I never changed it myself.) Changing the
5 > value to 10 eliminated the Thunderbird problem entirely. I don't know
6 > if some other value between 4 and 10 would work as well. I'm happy with
7 > it as it is now.
8
9 I ran into this a long time ago when I first set up our courier server...
10
11 TB's default form 'Maximum number of server connections to cache is 5:
12
13 Tools > Account Settings > Server Settings > Advanced
14
15 So, setting it to 5 would have been enough...