From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: realtime-preemption patch
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 21:32:47
1 Mark Knecht <markknecht <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > > I just wanted to ask whether someone on the List has experiences with the
5 > > > Realtime Preemption patches by Ingo Molnar
6
7 > On Gentoo I build my own kernels. I dearly wish there was a
8 > realtime kernel project here based on Ingo's work but there isn't.
9
10 Well I agree with these statements. Let me know if anyone decides to
11 'champion' a realtime kernel patch efforts, as I'll dedicate
12 a box or two, to follow the patches and test the results of the
13 gentoo RT patch efforts. If these became reasonable stable, I'm sure
14 other would use the patches too.
17 James
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list