From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot find entrance!
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:38:19
1 On 19 May 2010 16:21, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 12:56 AM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> PS.  Where did you find this note about entrance being deprecated Paul?
4 >
5 > http://overlays.gentoo.org/dev/vapier/changeset/372
6 >
7 > Which FWIW and I should have mentioned, you can download the deleted
8 > files and add it to your local overlay if you still want to try it out
9 > :)
10 >
11 > http://overlays.gentoo.org/dev/vapier/browser/enlightenment/x11-misc/entrance?rev=278
12 >
13 > (it was last updated 3 years ago)
14
15 Thank you all for your replies! I will be experimenting as soon as I
16 get some free time with this (I sincerely hope that it won't take me
17 another three years this time).
18
19 I am however surprised that there isn't more development in this area
20 - isn't there demand for it?
21 --
22 Regards,
23 Mick