From: CJoeB <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo Install Issue
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:58:02
1 On 10/16/11 08:06, James Broadhead wrote:
2
3 Thanks for the input. This issue is somewhat resolved.
4 > On 15 October 2011 23:44, CJoeB <colleen.beamer@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >> (...)
6 > If this is your first install, is FrameBuffer (pretty consoles) really
7 > a vital component of getting your machine up and running?
8 Not my first install - I've been running Gentoo exclusively since 2004.
9 Framebuffer is not absolutely necessary I guess, but I really would like
10 those penguins! What can I say? I'm female and I like animals! LOL
11
12 Anyway, I got past the issue I was having where the boot hung. Now, I'm
13 on to another issue.
14
15 Regards,
16