From: Boris Fersing <kernelsensei@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] basic group problem
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:59:33
1 2006/6/6, thibault jouannic <diffliste@×××××.com>:
2 > Hello list;
3 > I must be tired, because i can't get rid of what seems to be a stupid problem :
4 >
5 > I want to add myself in the "svnusers" group.
6 > Let's go :
7 > # groupadd svnusers
8 > # gpasswd -a thibault svnusers
9 > # groups thibault
10 > wheel audio cdrom video games mysql postgres apache usb portage asterisk svnusers users
11 >
12 > So everything looks ok.
13 >
14 > but in user mode :
15 > $ whoami
16 > thibault
17 > $ groups thibault
18 > wheel audio cdrom video games mysql postgres apache usb portage asterisk svnusers users
19 > $ groups
20 > wheel audio cdrom video games mysql postgres apache usb users portage asterisk
21 >
22 > And i'm definitly not in the "svnusers" group.
23 > Could someone help me, please ?
24
25 Hi,
26
27 Logout and Login again !
28
29 regards,
30
31 Boris.
32 >
33 > thanks,
34 > thibault j.
35 > --
36 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
42 Quiconque me parle de Dieu en veut à ma bourse ou à ma liberté.
45 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list