From: thibault jouannic <diffliste@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] basic group problem
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 13:18:40
1 Well... No effect. Even when I open a new terminal, there is no change. I also tried env-update and source /etc/profile, with no result.
2
3 thanks,
4 thibault.
5
6 On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:53:35 +0200
7 "Boris Fersing" <kernelsensei@g.o> wrote:
8
9 > 2006/6/6, thibault jouannic <diffliste@×××××.com>:
10 > > Hello list;
11 > > I must be tired, because i can't get rid of what seems to be a stupid problem :
12 > >
13 > > I want to add myself in the "svnusers" group.
14 > > Let's go :
15 > > # groupadd svnusers
16 > > # gpasswd -a thibault svnusers
17 > > # groups thibault
18 > > wheel audio cdrom video games mysql postgres apache usb portage asterisk svnusers users
19 > >
20 > > So everything looks ok.
21 > >
22 > > but in user mode :
23 > > $ whoami
24 > > thibault
25 > > $ groups thibault
26 > > wheel audio cdrom video games mysql postgres apache usb portage asterisk svnusers users
27 > > $ groups
28 > > wheel audio cdrom video games mysql postgres apache usb users portage asterisk
29 > >
30 > > And i'm definitly not in the "svnusers" group.
31 > > Could someone help me, please ?
32 >
33 > Hi,
34 >
35 > Logout and Login again !
36 >
37 > regards,
38 >
39 > Boris.
40 > >
41 > > thanks,
42 > > thibault j.
43 > > --
44 > > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
49 > --
50 > Quiconque me parle de Dieu en veut à ma bourse ou à ma liberté.
51 >
52 > --
53 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
57 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list