From: Wol's lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CUPS remote printing drives me crazy
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 13:55:13
1 On 13/09/2018 12:57, Heiko Baums wrote:
2 >> Wifi isn't the most reliable option.
3
4 > I didn't have a problem yet with printing or scanning over Wifi.
5
6 You're lucky !!!
7
8 Okay, my main problem is the broadband connection that takes out the
9 router, but my house is NOT wi-fi friendly, and that's pretty typical.
10
11 I will now ALWAYS pick wired over wi-fi if possible. If (as I hope to do
12 in the not-too-distant future) I get the chance to design or do up a
13 house, I would make sure I had hidden wiring in pretty much every room!
14
15 Cheers,
16 Wol