From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:47:27
1 On Monday 29 May 2006 22:52, Daniel wrote:
2 > On Saturday 27 May 2006 13:37, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
3 > > kmail crashes me a lot because of this:
4 > > it tries to fetch mails from a defunc server (it is still in the
5 > > prefs, because it will be back in some weeks - and I don't know the
6 > > pw anymore). When I close kmail, while it waits for the timeouts:
7 > > crash
8 > > Or it won't really stop (kmail and kio_pop3 still visible in ps aux),
9 > > advantage, when I start kmail again, I don't have to type in the
10 > > kwallet-pw ...
11 >
12 > These are all probably useful... but not to the gentoo-user list. If
13 > you want the bugs fixed, do go to http://bugs.kde.org/ and post them
14 > (check to see if they've already been posted first though eh?) Only
15 > then will your problems get the attention they need.
18 people started to talk about kde bugs, so I mentioned the ones, I hit.
19
20 Nothing else.
21
22 Oh, and the logout bug IS in the bugzilla. For ages now. Without any advances.
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list