From: Daniel <danstemporaryaccount@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:05:03
1 On Saturday 27 May 2006 13:37, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2 > kmail crashes me a lot because of this:
3 > it tries to fetch mails from a defunc server (it is still in the
4 > prefs, because it will be back in some weeks - and I don't know the
5 > pw anymore). When I close kmail, while it waits for the timeouts:
6 > crash
7 > Or it won't really stop (kmail and kio_pop3 still visible in ps aux),
8 > advantage, when I start kmail again, I don't have to type in the
9 > kwallet-pw ...
10
11 These are all probably useful... but not to the gentoo-user list. If
12 you want the bugs fixed, do go to http://bugs.kde.org/ and post them
13 (check to see if they've already been posted first though eh?) Only
14 then will your problems get the attention they need.
17 Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it.
18 There is nothing in its nature to produce happiness.
19 The more a man has, the more he wants.
20 cTnstead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.
21 - Ben Franklin
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list