From: Ian Bloss <ianlinkcd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] QEMU unable to initialize audio
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 04:11:09
1 I was saying the libsdl packages have a USE flag "sound" which builds the
2 sound module for sdl. So if qemu makes any calls to the sound module not
3 pure alsa calls, that might be causing your issue.
4
5 Wabes USE flag output shows he's building sdl with the "sound" use flag
6 enabled and not just alsa alone.
7