From: dan blum <dan_blm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No Mousewheel in X and ctrl-alt-backspace not working
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 04:03:25
1 If you are still having trouble with xorg, the best source of error information is the file /var/log/Xorg.0.log, which is created every time you run xorg.
2
3 Also, the Gento web site has several articles on xorg which can provide additional help, although not all information is in one place.
4
5 There I found that you can add the alt_control_backspace control into the conf file under Options:
6 Option: "XkbdOptions" "terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp". I have never dried this myself. Good luck.
7