From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard drive error from SMART
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 18:57:44
1 On Mon, 18 Apr 2022 09:06:11 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > > #!/bin/sh
4 > > cryptsetup whatever
5 > > mount whatever
10 > I have to enter a password in the middle of that.  I don't know how that
11 > would work.  As I've said before, my "scripts" are so simple, they may
12 > not even be called scripts.  They're just files with commands in them.
13 >
14 > If nothing changes when I get around to rebooting, I'll get into this
15 > some more.
16
17 It will prompt for the password, just as if you ran the command manually.
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 One of the nice things about standards is that there are so many of them.