From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Constant hammering from Chinese IPs on prt 102[67]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:05:56
1 reader@×××××××.com schrieb:
2 > Justin <justin@×××××××××.net> writes:
5 >>> It appears to be, at root, just another snivel about how MS does
6 >>> things with no substance.
7 >>>
8 >>>
9 >>>
10 >> I understand it the other way round. It is not an active knocking on
11 >> your ports, but a passive MS thing. Lots of Chinese bought a new
12 >> computer with an MS operating system, which is sending out to the
13 >> world.
16 > Justin,
17 > A moments thought would indicate that logic has a large flaw in it.
18 > MS is the largest selling OS world wide .. that would indicate I
19 > should see this traffic from all parts of the world. But what I see is
20 > probably 85 % chinese in origin.
23 Didn't they made a low cost version for the far east market? Perhaps
24 they saved the money by reducing such things!?
25 I think Mick's explanation is plausible.