From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Constant hammering from Chinese IPs on prt 102[67]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 23:37:43
1 Justin <justin@×××××××××.net> writes:
2
3 >> It appears to be, at root, just another snivel about how MS does
4 >> things with no substance.
7 > I understand it the other way round. It is not an active knocking on
8 > your ports, but a passive MS thing. Lots of Chinese bought a new
9 > computer with an MS operating system, which is sending out to the
10 > world.
11
12 Justin,
13 A moments thought would indicate that logic has a large flaw in it.
14 MS is the largest selling OS world wide .. that would indicate I
15 should see this traffic from all parts of the world. But what I see is
16 probably 85 % chinese in origin.
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list