From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cedega no keyboard input
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:56:41
1 On Wednesday 28 February 2007, Gyuszk <hangcsapda@×××××.com> wrote
2 about '[gentoo-user] Cedega no keyboard input':
3 > I'm playing a couple of games with Cedega (latest 5.2.10). My
4 > problem: when using Cedega under X11+Gnome (or whatever window manager),
5 > when I start a game (Warcraft III ROC, GTA San Andreas, Steam + CS 1.6,
6 > whatever), there is no keyboard input. I can use mouse, but no keyboard
7 > at all
8
9 I was encountering a similar issue w/ my Cedega installation. It happened
10 after I turned up my KDE "Focus stealing prevention" level. I was able to
11 work around the problem by (after cedega had started the full-screen game)
12 using alt-tab (or similar shortcut) to manually select to "DirectX HAL"
13 (?) window. I was able to fix the problem by turning down that "Focus
14 stealing prevention".
15
16 HTH but YMMV.
19 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
20 bss03@××××××××××.net ((_/)o o(\_))
21 ICQ: 514984 YM/AIM: DaTwinkDaddy `-'(. .)`-'
22 http://iguanasuicide.org/ \_/
23 New GPG Key! Old key expires 2007-03-25. Upgrade NOW!