From: tecnic5@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Reinstall all packages needed by vim
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 09:12:06
1 emerge --emptytree vim
2
3 That will (re)install *everything* directly or indirectly needed to have
4 vim.
5
6 HTH,
7 Abraham
8
9 Abraham Marín Pérez <tecnic5@××××××××.com>
10 Responsable de I+D
11 SILVANO CONSULTORES
12 Tfno.: 93.412.79.12 -- Fax: 93.410.92.90
13 http://www.silvanoc.com/
16 Este mensaje, incluyendo sus ficheros adjuntos, contiene información
17 confidencial para uso exclusivo de los receptores arriba nombrados. Si Ud.
18 no es el receptor, le notificamos que leer, difundir, distribuir o copiar
19 este mensaje está estrictamente prohibido. Si ha recibido este mensaje por
20 error, por favor, notifíquelo inmediatamente respondiendo este mensaje y
21 bórrelo a continuación.
22 Gracias por su colaboración.
23 This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
24 intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not
25 the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating,
26 distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
27 received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying
28 to the message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.
29 Thank you for your cooperation.
34 Matthias Fechner <idefix@×××××××.net>
35 08/05/2008 10:57
36 Por favor, responda a gentoo-user
37
38 Para: gentoo-user@l.g.o
39 cc:
40 Asunto: [gentoo-user] Reinstall all packages needed by vim
41
42 Hi,
43
44 I tried today to build vim but it fails.
45 Now I want to make sure all packages needed by vim are installed
46 correctly. To do this I decided to reinstall all packages need be vim.
47
48 I checked the man page of emerge but could not found an option for this.
49
50 Is there a possibility to reinstall all packages needed by vim?
53 Thanks
54 Matthias
55
56 -- "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
57 build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
58 produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
59 Rich Cook
60 --
61 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
66 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list